International course on dengue, zika and other emerging arboviruses
2019-08-12 - 2019-08-23
The Pedro Kouri Institute convenes the International Course on Dengue, Zika and other emerging arboviruses, from August 12 to 23, 2019. In its 16th Edition
Products, technologies and services:
• Evaluation of commercial kits for the diagnosis of diseases
• Clinical trials of vaccine candidates, generics and natural products.
• Environmental monitoring of fungi.
• Pesticide evaluations for environmental hygiene.
Certified and qualified master's degrees:
• Infectious Diseases and Tropical Diseases.
• HIV / AIDS: Therapeutics and coinfections.
• Qualitative research and mixed methods applied to disease control.
• Tropical and traveler's medicine.
• Immunopreventable diseases: An integrated look.
• Application of Molecular Biology to neglected tropical diseases.
• Study design of evaluation of vaccines and community trials.
Provision, assistance and management of diseases such as: HIV / AIDS, Zika, dengue, malaria, Ebola, hepatitis, Lyme, Leishmania, acute diarrhea, respiratory, as well as other tropical diseases.
Apartado Postal 601. Marianao 13, Havana, Cuba. Phone: +53 7202 0425
Official site: www.instituciones.sld.cu / Facebook: @ institutodemedicinatropical.pedrokouri - Twitter: @IPKinstituto
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org